SHIPPING TANKARDS WITHOUT ENGRAVING
Our aim is to offer free shipping where we can, and simple and affordable options where we can’t.
First, before ordering please be aware that:
- unengraved tankards are all shipped to you from our warehouse in Michigan;
- almost all orders are shipped either on the day they are placed or the next business day;
- mostly we use USPS Priority Mail, but for some orders we might use DHL or FedEx;
- all orders are tracked, and we will send you an email with a tracking link shortly after we pass your parcel to the shipping company. If you have a store account with us, you can also track your package’s progress from our website;
- we require delivery confirmation on all orders.
SHIPPING ENGRAVED AND CUSTOM DESIGNED TANKARDS
The comments relating to shipping unengraved tankards apply, except that all our engraving is carried out by our Master Pewterer in England. Therefore please add two weeks to the delivery time on engraved and custom tankards for our free shipping option. We can expedite shipping (generally via DHL's 3-day shipping service) for a fee, which is calculated at checkout.
So this is what shipping costs:
- All our tankards and beer mugs ship for free to the contiguous USA.
- We do ship to Alaska and to Hawaii, but there is a small cost. Sorry guys!
- In most cases we will ship pewter by USPS Priority Mail, or ceramics by Fedex, but we reserve the right to use different carriers at our discretion.
- Pewter delivery is normally 1-4 business days after the date of shipping but this is not guaranteed. If you live on the west coast, or in Alaska or Hawaii, shipping may take up to a week.
- Our ceramics are heavy, and need to ship a bit more slowly. Expect shipping to take 3-10 days with Fedex, again not guaranteed. And again, if you live close to Michigan the time will be at the lower end of this range.
- We have other (expedited) options from other carriers. We’ll make these options available to you on the cart page, based on your shipping address and the weight of your order. The average cost of shipping pewter in the USA with guaranteed 2-business day delivery (from shipping date) is under $20, but this will vary.
- Usually your order will be delivered by Canada Post.
- We do our best to keep shipping costs low, but our stoneware beer mugs are heavy, and we do need to pass on some of the extra cost of shipping.
- In most cases we can offer free shipping of pewter tankards to Canada, but this can vary;
- If your order includes a single stoneware beer mug the shipping cost is $15.95 (US) per order.
- If your order includes two or more stoneware beer mugs, the shipping cost is $25.95 (US) per order.
We are registered to pay business taxes in Michigan. That means that if your order is shipped to an address in Michigan, then we will have to add a 6% Sales Tax charge to your checkout bill .
If you don’t live in Michigan, or your order is shipped to somewhere outside of Michigan, then we will not charge you any tax at all.